Just an FYI – there are different registration options available. You can register to attend the event only, or can register for the event and hotel (with shared room options). We’re not one size fits all, so find the option that works best for you!
If you joined us for last year’s gathering, you’ll notice some positive changes…
- Registration is All-Inclusive! Your registration includes a two night stay (with hotel option) at Deer Creek, all meals, and all the fun you desire!
- If you plan to room with others, you’ll save money! Decide who you’ll be rooming with and select a “primary contact person”. You’ll need to identify this person in your registration.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our hotel block of rooms will fill up quickly, so the sooner you register, the better!
- We’ve moved to Deer Creek – We think this location is better suited for our accessibility needs, while still maintaining the “non-conference” feel that we love so much!
- This year we are opening up registration to anyone that is actively engaged in a Person Centered Approach. We welcome everyone, so be sure to forward this on the people that receive supports, their families, providers, etc.
**Keep in mind that we offer scholarship opportunities for people and their families**